Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Cheap decent quality living?

No comments :

So this is probably a very bizarre question to ask, but does anyone here know of any resources for cheap, long-term housing options? Like *anything*. My mind is on states in the US that have really lax squatting laws and a lot of abandoned property, but also if y'all have any advice on like, how to contact county offices for properties I might be able to buy for cheap, anything of this nature, I would appreciate the hell out of it. I'm sick and tired of this capitalist hellscape, and if I can manage life without paying a parasite landlord for the rest of my life, I'd love it. This even includes cheap, good-quality van/bus living. Whatever resources y'all got, I would so love and appreciate.



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 08:22PM by AtheaOfAltea https://ift.tt/31uPpDw

No comments :

Post a Comment