Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Account deactivated, can't send in support ticket

No comments :

Hi all. I am one of the many that has that weird "account under review" and I do not think I violated any terms. I think my account got flagged for "earning" so much on playing mobile games (which by the way takes a lot of time!) - they were paying high offers.

I did what the website told me by verifying the country I resided and email. I tried to open a ticket but when I went to do that, it says I'm suspended for opening tickets. I'm not sure what to do now. I contacted Swagbucks via FB messenger today but they have not "seen" my message.

Anyone else going through the same and what was your outcome?



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 02:52AM by finstafoodlab https://ift.tt/31vuVdJ

No comments :

Post a Comment