Friday, February 19, 2021

Vegas Slots Question about Pending Time

No comments :

So I've seen posts about people here doing the Club Vegas Slots offer where they have to get to level 75 in 2 weeks to get 4500 Swagbucks. I also hear stuff about people getting the pending option at a slightly earlier level, mainly at level 70, with the offer already pending on their swagbucks account. I reached level 70 today and it didn't start pending on my Swagbucks. Not a big deal since it's technically supposed to at level 75 but was just curious, are there other people who didn't get the pending offer early? It seems like A LOT of people talk about how they can stop playing immediately so just wanted to make sure I'm not the odd one out for probably having to wait until the actual level before getting the swagbucks.



Submitted February 19, 2021 at 09:16PM by Even_Ear_1704 https://ift.tt/2ZBwg1u

No comments :

Post a Comment