Saturday, February 20, 2021

How are we actually supposed to contact support?

No comments :

I had a survey today that gave me the successful completion response with no credit (100 SB). I have screenshots of both that message as well as the page that lead me to the survey with all the relevant info. In my visited activity ledger, I see the survey and the time spent and the fact that it credited 0SB. When I click to contact customer support, it takes me to help articles. Supposedly if the help articles still do not resolve your issue, there should be a link at the bottom to open a ticket. Except there isn't, instead it has a screenshot that tells you to click the contact us on your activity ledger to do so, therefore creating a circular problem. So since they are doing everything they can to avoid paying out, does anyone have any ideas how to contact them?



Submitted February 20, 2021 at 08:12AM by youngnotpowerless https://ift.tt/37P3mQn

No comments :

Post a Comment