Saturday, February 20, 2021

Are expensive irons worth it?

No comments :

The price difference is so extreme. I’ve seen some for $30 and some for $100+! Even ironing boards price differences can be extreme too.

I’m transitioning out of remote position into a ‘real’ in person office job in a couple days and realize that I’m going to need to be ironing my my new work clothes. I don’t have much experience with this as my mom couldn’t be bothered and always sent stuff out to the dry cleaners for pressing. I kinda think that’s a waste of money for basic fabrics like cotton etc. and want to learn to just do it myself.

I know there are plenty of comparison lists on the internet that talk about all the ironing bells and whistles and that’s fine, but I come to you guys bc you cut through all the BS and keep it real lol

I want one that can last at least a couple years. Are the higher priced irons really worth it? How bout those $50+ ironing boards?

Does brand matter to you or are all the hot metal triangles the same?

How long has your iron lasted?

Should I skip the iron altogether and splurge on one of those big fabric steamer things with the hose?

Any tips, brand recommendations and anything else I should know about irons and ironing would be appreciated and help me save a buck and be less wrinkled at work :)



Submitted February 20, 2021 at 08:36AM by gingersnap0309 https://ift.tt/3qFGVUS

No comments :

Post a Comment