Thursday, May 28, 2020

Slotomania Level 101 - 1300 SB (Android only)

No comments :

ETA: The offer is no longer doubled obviously, so the payout if you start today should be 650 SB.

Just a quick PSA: This credits on a heavy delay, for me it was about 24 hrs. But it did credit without the need for a ticket.

I found the most success just following the sloto quest (the first one once completed, rewarded me 500K coins, which to me was a lot in this game) and then I just kept repeating the quest (not sure if that was an error in the app, but it made coin collecting a lot easier for me.

Also some freebies available online at the usual locations. It took 2-3 days with moderate grinding and babysitting, but not the worst slot game out there. Good luck!



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 02:32AM by JefeTomas12 https://ift.tt/2ZMnejE

No comments :

Post a Comment