Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Need advice on propane grills

No comments :

I found a pretty nice looking propane grill on facebook marketplace not far from me. I've never owned a grill personally (my folks had one when I was a kid, but I didn't pay attention to it much) so I'm looking for any advice on things to look out for when it comes to buying a used grill. It looked pretty clean compared to the rest, had 5 burners ( 4 inside, 1 outside), and comes with a propane tank for $100.

In comparison, new ones I've looked for are around $300-500 for the same style/features. This one is the brand charmglow. Anyone have experience or reviews of them? It doesn't come with a cover, but I found some at Biglots/Lowes that would cost around $15.

TLDR; Charmglow gas grill on FB marketplace for $100. Is it worth it or should I wait to purchase brand new?



Submitted May 26, 2020 at 11:48PM by Boobinabox https://ift.tt/2X4C8Qz

No comments :

Post a Comment