Thursday, May 28, 2020

Good books or podcasts on adopting a frugal mindset?

No comments :

I'm desperate to move back to Sydney ASAP, but it's going to cost a whole lot to do so. I also need to start building an emergency fund. There's no doubt I don't earn enough so am building my skills and experience to look for a better job, but in the meantime my biggest barrier is how I approach money and financial responsibility. I've had a real issue with long-term or consequential thinking, and need some help or guides in order to change my thoughts around what each purchasing or financial decision really means. I know I can still cut down my expenses by quite a lot, but am having trouble conceptualising it into something that will affect me in the long-term.

So any books, podcasts, audiobooks or guides you might have to recommend on living a frugal lifestyle would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 08:57PM by statusconference https://ift.tt/3eyS7MN

No comments :

Post a Comment