Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Copy editing and proofreading for blog posts in any niche!

No comments :

Hi there!

My name is Rashawn, and I would love to be your copyeditor. Writing articles is a riveting process! There is nothing more satisfying than finishing a blog post and hitting “Publish” for all your readers to see.

However, writing and publishing an article are not the only steps to creating the perfect post that your audience will love. You must also spend time:

  1. Checking your post for spelling and grammar issues to please the grammar police out there.

  2. Making sure that your article flows correctly so that people don’t get lost in your article.

  3. Perfecting the formatting of your post so that it is easy for your readers to digest (no one likes to read huge paragraphs).

  4. Fact checking your post so you are giving true and accurate information to your readers.

You already have enough on your plate between creating your amazing content, engaging with your audience and living your life outside of your blog! Allow me to save you time by getting these four things done for you while you are out being the Rockstar content creator that you are!

I am new to editing, and as such, I am running a one-week long promotion for my services! I will copyedit your next 3 posts for completely free so you can test out my services! After copyediting your 3rd post, i will charge $0.05 per word. I am looking into content creation in the future and this can be discussed if you need a content creator.

Let me take care of the spelling and grammar for you. Let me make sure that your article flows perfectly for your readers to enjoy. Allow me to format your article in a way that gets your readers to stay to the very end!

You can check out my blog, www.bloggingthread.com to see my writing style. The blog posts that I currently have on my site have been written and edited by myself.

If you are interested in allowing me to provide world class copyediting services to you, you can DM me. I am here to help with any of your copyediting needs and I am more than happy to answer any questions that you may have!

I can’t wait to make your awesome content even better with my copy editing skills!



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 01:27AM by rashawnvalentine https://ift.tt/3ekFfcW

No comments :

Post a Comment