Monday, June 3, 2019

Kellyconnect

No comments :

Hello, I just applied For a virtual position on the Kelly connect website and shortly after received an email saying I needed to submit my ID and then go back and choose a time for an interview which will be tomorrow. After choosing my time I was supposed to get an email I thought they give me more information about the next steps. Thus far I have not received anything and I am so confused. I went onto the Kelly services website where my profile list and It did not display where I had applied for that virtual position. Perhaps this because it’s two different websites....If anyone out there can tell me or provide me some information I would appreciate it. I have been Preparing myself for several days I really hope that somethings not wrong thank you so much

Michelle



Submitted June 04, 2019 at 01:43AM by jonesmichelle1 http://bit.ly/2QInPfP

No comments :

Post a Comment