Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Will create a WordPress Website for you for free

No comments :

Hello, I am a student about to go on a job hunt in a few months and I need to build a portfolio prior to that.

Hence thought of reaching out to people/small business owners, who need to build up their website.

I have already worked with a lot of small sellers on Etsy, building their own Storefronts. They are all redditors and if you require any feedback about my work from them, I will gladly redirect you to their profiles.

If you need, I can give you a quick demo of the sites I had built, or redirect you to the sellers I am/have working/worked for.

Its a win-win for both of us. If you are interested, drop a PM.



Submitted May 15, 2019 at 02:52AM by wowthatisrandom http://bit.ly/2Hl1SjV

No comments :

Post a Comment