Wednesday, May 15, 2019

What is up with the surveys?

No comments :

I'm pretty new to this, so apologies if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't really find an answer... I never get the SB for surveys I complete. Most recently I spent 30 minutes shoppinng in a fake virtual kroger for cereal I couldn't even eat. I was supposed to get 143 SB from Incontext solutions, but after I finished the whole thing I was told I got disqualified and I didn't even get a single one. I have gotten disqualified from EVERY single survey I've taken, and after doing like 15-20 it kinda pisses me off. It's a huge waste of time, and time is something you can NEVER get back. I read the little guide that said to take a screenshot of a survey you completed, but the dumb survey redirected me before I could get one. I usually get redirected before I can open the snipping tool anyway.

Being new to this, it REALLY hurts my already low confidence that swagbucks is in any way legit. Am I doing something wrong or is this just a problem with SB?



Submitted May 15, 2019 at 11:08PM by mochathecloud http://bit.ly/30pEcCf

No comments :

Post a Comment