Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Swagbucks Live in the morning PT or noon ET

No comments :

Swagsbucks Live (formerly SwagIQ) had one game before at 9am PT earlier this year. I forgot what it was for. There will be one again tomorrow (Wednesday). I happened to be up when they had it last time, but I don't think I can make it tomorrow. I forgot why they want to do such an early game tomorrow.

For people in the Eastern time zone, they could probably take advantage of playing this during lunch. For people in Pacific time zone, it's the start of work hours. People that can spend a lot more time on Swagbucks would probably not mind.

I guess it has been working for Swagbucks to plan another early game like this. I have wished for Swagbucks Live to be on Fridays and weekends. I guess having Swagbucks live at 9PM PT would never happen. The most likelihood reasons - the convenience of work schedule (HAL - the person behind camera). So if Hal takes off, Swagbucks Live would more likely not be on the air.

So, are you going to play early Swagbucks Live? Can we ever hope for them to add at least a weekend game?



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 11:25PM by cuwinger http://bit.ly/2VoPinp

No comments :

Post a Comment