Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Looking for a non voice home based job ASAP

No comments :

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping to get a job really soon as I've ventured from working on an office setting to the comfort of my house due to health issues and traffic.

To start off, I have 6 months BPO experience for a nonvoice gaming account and I do have almost 3-4 years working experience as a researcher, a compliance assistant, and an administrative assistant. I also live in the Philippines and I'm hoping for a legit nonvoice home based job without requiring to pay for any class or whatnot. I'm looking for anything from data entry to research but as mentioned I'm only open to non voice so if there will be an interaction I choose for audio call only and without a video camera.

I hope to hear from anyone really.



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 10:02PM by RealAspidiske http://bit.ly/2VpWO1d

No comments :

Post a Comment