Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Got offered jobs at lionbridge and appen. Which should I keep?

No comments :

Recently found out about these two and sent my application in. Within the next few days I passed everything needed for appen and start the project i qualify for in the next day or two when they send me my work email. Today however, I got an email from Lionbridge which is paying a decent amount more and they sent me forms to fill out as well as an employee. The appen gig has more hours available but pays crap, the lionbridge gig pays more but only has 20 hours per week available.

I was thinking of doing both jobs and dropping the one i enjoy less (or keeping them if there's no conflict of interest) Is there anyone with experience with both? What would you do? I dont want to get fired for working at both then be back at square one.



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 10:58AM by webworkerthrowaway http://bit.ly/2wfk6Nn

No comments :

Post a Comment