Thursday, May 16, 2019

Can't get shift covered

No comments :

So I've worked with Tesco for over 2 years and have helped so many people when they've needed shifts covered.

Basically, when I was booking days off I ended up booking the wrong day off and now I'm going to be away on holidays and can't get it covered and I'm now forced to leave my holiday 😭 out of all the people in my department, not one would even help me out even though I'd helped out so many times in the past.

What can I do? I'm so tempted to get up and leave because, although it was my fault I'd like to think if anybody was in the position I'm in then I'd help them out too and now I feel worse that nobody would even want to help me out.

Advice??



Submitted May 16, 2019 at 09:47AM by IrishConor97 http://bit.ly/2Vv824K

No comments :

Post a Comment