Thursday, May 16, 2019

100,000 SB survey ($100) with possible 20,000 bonus

No comments :

I'm gonna try to post a screenshot, but basically it is a 3 parter. In each part you have to watch a 60 minute TV episode and then there's 60 minutes of questioning (their words not mine). It all wraps up with a 60 minute tv episode and 60 minute questioning Swarm on May 21st (5pm est?) Be careful, though, there's a trick question that got me out. I realized at the last second, and it was too late. They asked if I watched MA content. the answer choices: No, I do watch mature content Yes, I do not watch mature content wow. I'm still a lil pissed haha Here lately I always miss the swarms anyway. There was one on Tuesday, I believe that was $30. I always want to qualify so bad then when I do I completely space and miss the damn thing anyway, so I'm mad, but whatever, I probably still woulda forgotten. IDK, I really only do the large surveys, and just check in every now and then to see if there's a swarm. I figure some of y'all are the same way, so, just to let you know. by the way, because I don't do surveys often it offers me a bonus and mine was $20. Good luck.



Submitted May 16, 2019 at 02:56PM by ilivetomosh http://bit.ly/2VIShvQ

No comments :

Post a Comment