Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Teaching English online with SayABC

No comments :

I know there have been previous posts about teaching English online, but I wanted to share some information about the company I work for called SayABC, as it may be a good opportunity for some flexible, part-time work for many of you. I have worked for 2 of these companies so far(DaDa, SayABC), and have applied and interviewed with several, but in my opinion SayABC has been the best out of all the others.

SCHEDULE

•18:00 - 21:10 Beijing time(GMT +8) (4 class slots)

•Weekends also have morning classes 09:50 - 11:20 (GMT +8) (2 class slots)

There is no minimum hours required. You can make your own schedule.

COMPENSATION

•$15 base pay per 40 minute class with extra bonus incentives.

◦without incentives: $20/hour

◦with incentives: up to $30/hour

•Monthly payments are made by wire transfer in USD.

You can easily make an extra $1000 - $2000 / month by doing part-time work for this company.

REQUIREMENTS

•Native English speaker

•Good computer & wired internet connection

•B.A. +

•TEFL / TESOL recommended

Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, I suggest applying. Some other people have been hired without meeting all the requirements. The most important is to be a NATIVE English speaker.

HOW TO APPLY

1.Visit t.sayabc.com or use my referral link t.sayabc.com/apply.html?source=1&via=REFERRAL&rc=E31QI or code E31QI

2.Fill in application and submit.

3.Schedule an interview.

4.Do a short orientation and demo lesson (paid).

5.Sign contract, make schedule, and start teaching.

If you have issues with the website, try refreshing or using a different browser.

The entire application process takes around 1 - 2 weeks.

_________________________________________________

For those of you that decide to apply using my referral or without my referral,

send me a PM or e-mail me at: [javi.a.blanco@gmail.com](mailto:javi.a.blanco@gmail.com)

I can answer all of your questions and guide you through the application and interview process!

There are some things that I can help you with to increase your chances of passing the interview and the demo lesson.



Submitted October 16, 2018 at 10:19PM by JavySenpai https://ift.tt/2QSnTIA

No comments :

Post a Comment