Tuesday, October 16, 2018

not many skills, getting a little nervous

No comments :

Hi, all. I'm a bartender, out of work due to health problems. I live in a remote area and winter commutes are absolute hell. I've been religiously checking Skip the Drive for weeks, but the only categories I'm qualified for are entry level, customer service, and maaaaybe data entry or call center. I'm learning Excel but am not naturally computer-proficient. So far, Skip the Drive isn't showing anything promising. The only listing I qualified for seemed kind of sketchy, and I couldn't find any real information about the company online.

Does anyone know of anything viable for someone in my position? I've been doing some transcription but it isn't enough. Kinda freaking out, because I'm not the only one I'm supporting financially and my savings are running out. Any advice would be tremendously appreciated.



Submitted October 17, 2018 at 01:32AM by quixotic_mfennec https://ift.tt/2Oso5Sn

No comments :

Post a Comment