Monday, October 15, 2018

Mystery Shopping

No comments :

Hi Reddit friends! I just wanted to share some legitimate mystery shopping sites that I have come across. I have been shopping for about five years now. It’s not steady income, but it’s something that is easy to pick up “job” here and there for a little extra money. I cannot vouch that there will be many jobs where you live, but considering I live in the middle of the US, I’m surprised by the number of opportunities that are open. All of these links are non-referral links. Just wanting to pass on some love! It’s helped me have a little extra money as a SAHM.

I will add that some of them are REIMBURSEMENT shops, meaning you do have to make a purchase up front, but they reimburse you and then usually pay a shopper fee also. Payouts usually take around 30-45 days depending on the company.

Insight You Can Use (formerly Shoppers Inc)

Reality Based Reports

Cirrus Marketing

I will update as I receive payouts from the other companies.

There is also an app on the App Store (not sure about Android, sorry!) called Presto Insta-Shop that pulls together listings from ALL companies.

Sorry for any formatting issues, guys. I’m on mobile.



Submitted October 15, 2018 at 01:18PM by babycatcherlady https://ift.tt/2RTA218

No comments :

Post a Comment