Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Imoney the app will be down part of today

No comments :

I figured I’d put this out there as I’m sure eventually I’ll end up seeing posts about it But Imoney server is currently down they doing a update. Not the big one but a small one to hopefully improve some issues people are experiencing. They are also adding a reward log in first day so many free coins , 7 days so many free coins and few more other new features I’ll post in here new updates as well when it’s cleared that it’s back up and running.

For those of you that don’t know what Imoney is, it’s a app for the US that is IOS ( iPhone or iPad only ) I can send you a invite if you don’t have one yet but today is not a good day to get this app if your new.



Submitted October 16, 2018 at 08:03AM by Shaylinro7777 https://ift.tt/2yGGe3P

No comments :

Post a Comment