Monday, October 15, 2018

How do I grocery shop when living alone?

No comments :

I've just moved into my own apartment and living alone for the first time as opposed to the last x amount of years where I've had housemates.

The basic things like spices, rice, frozen veggies etc I get but my fridge looks so empty! I buy a small milk because I dont really have many visitors and it's pretty much just a coffee when I wake up and get ready for work then pretty much I just have a jug of cold water and occasionally some juice.

I want to try cut what I throw away to 0 and can't really work out how to not look like the place has been abandoned while doing so.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Edit: Talking mostly about the fridge because long life things I'm happy with how that's looking. I just stock up when theres specials and the pantry looks reasonable.



Submitted October 15, 2018 at 03:22AM by Half_a_beer https://ift.tt/2NGtuQs

No comments :

Post a Comment