Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Half request, half rant

No comments :

Hello Beermoney!

I've been a long time lurker around these parts but haven't ever really had any success (then again I've never really tried very hard at anything here, so that's just me reaping what I've sown). I got a bit of a bombshell dropped on me tonight that in 2 weeks my ex will have her house foreclosed upon. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but she also happens to be the mother of my children and they live with her primarily.

Long story short, we need to come up with $1600 by the end of the month, cash in hand.

End Rant, begin request.

So. I'm looking for any and all work that three adults between the ages of 25 and 35 would be able to do outside of a standard 40-hour work week to meet this goal. We're not looking for sustainable at the moment, just trying to keep the figurative wolves at bay while securing more sustainable income. I plan to x-post this to /r/SlaveLabor with a detailed description of what I can do.

Thanks for reading, and for anything you wonderful folks are able to come up with.



Submitted October 16, 2018 at 08:54PM by jocloud31 https://ift.tt/2QY3amX

No comments :

Post a Comment