Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Frugal Taco Bell

No comments :

Listen, we all have our vices.

I have gone from eating taco Bell about 4-5 times a week, to 2-3 times a month.

However, I have also went from legit spending 10-12 dollars for just myself (usually 15-20 for me and my gf) to spending between 5-7 for the both of us.

First and most obvious, ask for a cup for water.

I know, I know, half the fun of going to taco Bell is grabbing some of that chicken tasty baja blast, but damnit, that shit is an expensive upcharge that we really don't need to enjoy our tasty taco Bell

Secondly, I have transitioned to about a 90%+ vegetarian diet and have found the taco Bell is a surprisingly worthy vegi fast food option

My staples are the spicy potato soft taco and a little taco Bell hack I created.

I LOVE double deckers, however, they are like 1.79 or more in some cases. Here is what you do.

Order the spicy tostada and a side 10 inch tortilla (10 cents at my location). Lay the tostada on the tortilla and crack it in the middle making your own quasi-double decker. The benefit I have found is that most places really load this thing to the gills. You get a lot of food for about 1.29

Another great option is getting the triple layer naco. It is the same price (sometimes cheaper) than chips and cheese, but has far more food

The black bean burrito is also a great treat.

Now, this is not super frugal and I know someay balk at even the thought of recommending fast food, but tough shit

Taco Bell is life



Submitted October 16, 2018 at 10:35PM by dougshell https://ift.tt/2pWteTL

No comments :

Post a Comment