Monday, October 15, 2018

Can you point me in a direction?

No comments :

Hello, I hope this is an acceptable sub to ask this.

To give some background. I am 19 years old and suffer from a bunch of psychiatric conditions. I live in central Europe. Because of my problems, I had to quit school after three attempts leaving me with nothing but an elementary school education. I have been subconsciously avoiding work for a few years now but as I grow more self aware, I am becoming frustrated and angry. I accepted the fact, that I need to find a way to slowly start sustaining myself at my age. I can't live like this forever, simply afraid of every coming day.

So, my options are quite strictly limited to online work. I am willing to learn, research, sit in front of the screen until my backbone breaks. All I need is some general idea of what I could potentially do. I am not talking about beermoney or "get paid by doing nothing" formulas. I am talking about real work that is worth my time and efforts. Please, if you know about any place online where I can work without a college degree, even if it means developing a new skill, message me or simply drop it in the comments. I am not afraid of work, I am afraid of wasting more time than I already have.



Submitted October 15, 2018 at 07:49AM by SelfesteemB8 https://ift.tt/2OnIS9s

No comments :

Post a Comment