Monday, October 15, 2018

California Lionbridge: I can't get my I-9 form notarized in California?

No comments :

Hey Folks, so after a long 7 days of studying for the exam and passing all three, I am hired! But for some reason since I live in CA, I can't notarize my Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (this goes for Texas too). I'm so used to verifying all my things through notary and its one of the only methods I really trust so I mean...can you CA or TX folks give me an example of what you did that simply verified you.

I feel funny to just walk up to a business owner, educator, etc... like "hey im a real person right, can you sign this pls thanks"

I was provided with these rules as to what the "Authorized Agent" role is:

  • "An Authorized Agent must be a person of good standing in your community, such as, but not limited to, a licensed professional, notary public (except in California or Texas), educator, business owner or manager, elected official, clergy or clerisy member, military officer, trade or business association or union leader, community or charitable committee leader."

Also, yes I can give you tips. But I need help on this first!



Submitted October 15, 2018 at 06:58PM by skygale07 https://ift.tt/2QSDB6C

No comments :

Post a Comment