Monday, September 17, 2018

Win Money with Trivia Apps!!

No comments :

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Trivia apps on your phone have gotten pretty big in 2018. There’s over 10 trivia apps on phones, and the prizes can range from 50 cents to $1000 per game. $1000 is obviously rare and it means the game was super hard, but I have seen a prize that large before. There’s a lot of games every day too.

I used to play trivia games by myself, and as you would expect, winning was super hard by myself. I started playing with others and have made over $1000+ playing trivia. All the games pay out to PayPal, and I’ve been paid out so they’re legit.

If you want to play trivia app games with others, join the Discord I play in! I posted the link to it below. We all share answers for the trivia apps, and I’ve met a lot of cool online people along the way since a lot of us play every day! You need to make a Discord account and verify with a captcha that a bot will message to you to see the whole Discord server. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 03:08PM by ThePerson00 https://ift.tt/2D6QHeB

No comments :

Post a Comment