Monday, September 17, 2018

Who here has a stable job ?

No comments :

I feel it is really hard to find things worth my time to generate some side income. The reason for this is I already work a 8-5 job that is demanding both physically and mentally with above average minimum wage (18/hr in Northern Cali.) Yet I still am looking to increase my earning potential.

When I try to sit there and take pictures of receipts and watch ads for pennies on the dollar I give up after a week and think "there has to be something better to do with my time beside this or getting a graveyard shift".

So I am curious, does anybody with stable work use r/beermoney gigs for extra income or is it not worth it for someone with a higher then average pay ?

(I am trying to get out of debt as fast as possible and looking for any legal way to do so)



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 02:15PM by SkewDitty https://ift.tt/2QDQVfJ

No comments :

Post a Comment