Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Suggestion to improve this sub-reddit's quality of life

No comments :

I frequent this sub-reddit to find one thing - easy opportunities to earn SB as told by other redditors. However there are a flurry of posts that don't contribute to this. I'd like to think I'm not the only one surfing the subreddit for easy/efficient SB, and I think the introduction of mandatory flairs on posts would improve the quality of life of this subreddit. Those who would want to hear some interesting SB stories can easily find it via the post's flair, and those who are looking for easy SB can just see the flair too.

Here are my suggestions for flair names:

- Earn SB

- Story

- Support



Submitted September 18, 2018 at 03:30AM by Toxicator1 https://ift.tt/2pi73XQ

No comments :

Post a Comment