Saturday, September 15, 2018

Should I buy new tires or wear them my new tires out?

No comments :

Hello all, I’m not sure if I’m in the right place or not but I did have a question regarding tires. i currently only need to replace my two front tires due to the threading being low and that reason why is because I hadn’t rotated my tires in so long unfortunately due to me being plain stupid. So when I had replaced only two of my tires I bought some Blacklion Cilerro at the time because I was on a budget and I only bought these less than a year ago (November). Now it’s time to replace two old tires which I’m stuck between getting a new set of tires (4) which are Michelin Defender T+H ($500) for all four and installation or just replacing the two front tires that need replacing and match the set. What would you do/recommend? Edit; I drive a 2012 Nissan Altima



Submitted September 15, 2018 at 09:59PM by IfSheWantTitties https://ift.tt/2D2ulLf

No comments :

Post a Comment