Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Respondent.io Success

No comments :

I just wanted to say thank you to this sub for the guidance and motivation to sign up for Respondent.io. In the past month I have taken 5 surveys and gotten a response from 2! I have completed them and will receive $560 in the next week or so.

I have seen some people that have taken a lot of surveys and not gotten any responses. My advice would be to focus on in-person projects. If you happen to live in big city, two to four get posted each month. Target those, and you will have a better chance, since the eligibility pool is smaller.

Also, if you are a working professional, make sure your LinkedIn profile is linked to your account. Having recent job information will increase your chances of getting picked.

Finally, don't take every survey you remotely qualify for, it is most likely going to waste your time and frustrate you. Furthermore, just because it says 100% qualified, doesn't mean you will or will not get chosen.

Stay diligent my friends!



Submitted September 18, 2018 at 03:00PM by EthersLabyrinth https://ift.tt/2NiDCDz

No comments :

Post a Comment