Tuesday, September 18, 2018

REQUEST Smores TV Advice

No comments :

Hey everyone. I was using smores TV on my neobux account for a while with hardly any problems. I could leave it running pretty much all day and just have to check on it periodically. Anyways now I got more than enough points that I need on that site so I figured i'd start running it with Swagbucks which I never regularly tried before.

However after trying it out for a few days I haven't had much success with it. I tried on both chrome and firefox browsers. The first day it was alright. It ran for a bout 5 hours and made about 40 SB which is solid enough and only stopped because I was going to bed and laptop needed a rest. The other days have been all over the place. It seems no matter which category I choose to watch the videos either don't play any ads at all, or they maybe play one at an absurdly slow rate, or one or two when its first launched and then just play the videos without any ads.

Anyone else having similar experiences? Or can anyone give some advice on what I need to do to fix this? I feel like i'm missing something obvious here. Is it only certain categories that work? Thanks for your input guys. much appreciated



Submitted September 19, 2018 at 01:39AM by throwaway5555ta https://ift.tt/2QHnR7e

No comments :

Post a Comment