Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Redbubble

No comments :

So I was about to make an account on Redbubble to sell stuff, but I have 2 questions I'm not sure I can answer even after researching :

  • How does copyright even work in there? There are thousands and thousands of products for popular popculture names floating around still selling, and even some religious ones (which I have nothing against, but that are said to be against RB's rules)

  • Can you know how much a product sells? I thought I could base myself on the number of reviews first, but then I noticed that the reviews might be for a TYPE of product (like "shirt") and not the specific product on the seller's page. Might be wrong. Not sure if you can see the number of sales anyway.

  • I noticed there were some fishy stuff like those being told about the site https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/3nloy2/redbubble_online_store_is_a_scam/

So I'm considering options. Is there any way to know which one out of the popular selling sites (Amazon, Etsy, etc etc) gives you the most money for the same selling price?



Submitted September 18, 2018 at 10:37PM by Stupidlyretarded https://ift.tt/2QMzOZs

No comments :

Post a Comment