Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Looking to find a telecommunicating career. Where should I start?

No comments :

I’m a 24 year old guy that’s worked in customer service and human services (currently). I’ve always struggled with my interests and relating them to career paths. Found out I’m an INFP and apparently that’s one of the personality’s biggest hurdles so it makes sense why I don’t like typical work environments.

I went to school for a few years but decided to put it on hold because of having no direction. I have gen eds which will help if/when I decide to go back.

I’ve always wanted to work remotely and as I’m looking to settle down and have a family in the future I feel like the decisions I make now will drastically impact my work/life balance then. I want to be there for everything and never have to worry about my family not seeing me at the end of the day. It might be crazy, but that’s my motivation behind making this happen.

I’m considering trying to get my foot in the door with Appen, LionBridge, etc. because it’s a start and shows I’ll have remote experience. Is there anything you’d recommend to someone in my shoes? I really am taking this seriously and am willing to do what it takes to make this a reality.



Submitted September 18, 2018 at 01:11PM by Nike_23 https://ift.tt/2QGkrS3

No comments :

Post a Comment