Monday, September 17, 2018

Lionbridge - Average contract length?

No comments :

I've been with Lionbridge as a maps analyst for about 6 months now. I'm really enjoying this position. However, I'm aware that some positions at Lionbridge (and Leapforce FWIW) have set contract lengths, usually one year. While I still have 6 months to go before I'm at my 1-year mark, I am looking to the future and planning for what would happen if my contract did end by a duration. That said, I don't remember my contract saying anything about a set length, and the FAQ for the project even states "there is currently no end date on this project and it will be on going. ".

That doesn't stop me from having a nagging feeling in the back of my head, however. For those of you who have worked positions with Lionbridge and had the contract end by a set length, how long was that length? How often do you hold a Lionbridge project for longer than a year? Map analysts who have been on this project longer than 6 months, when did you start?

Thank you!



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 06:52PM by Ganrokh https://ift.tt/2OxTLBu

No comments :

Post a Comment