Monday, September 17, 2018

Leapforce

No comments :

About 2 weeks ago I signed up for leapforce and got accepted and whatnot, then I was told to try to qualify for a project to further my account status, however I have yet to see any projects. I get a circle on the top left of the screen that has the number "5" and when I hover over it, it says there are "projects that you do not yet qualify for." I also have a message at the top of my screen saying "Your account is not yet active. Once you have fully qualified for at least one of the projects below, we will be able to work toward activating your account."

Am I supposed to wait for a project to actually appear in order to take care of that message?



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 03:15PM by foreskin_bandito https://ift.tt/2xpndCt

No comments :

Post a Comment