Sunday, September 16, 2018

I've been deactivated :(

No comments :

I've had my swagbucks account for a few years. I finally got the 4000 SB from the Gillette discover, and also got two 1000 SB discovers awarded. I went to cash out and the site said there was an error, and I couldn't log back in. Same on my phone. I though maybe it was because of my work computer I used, but since I was just redeeming I didn't think of it. On my work one, there's a VPN, which is what I think triggered the deactivation. I didn't even think and just popped on to redeem as I was already on that computer.

Could that be why it was deactivated? I've never used a VPN before and explained that in a support ticket. I actually usually uses Edge with no add-ons specifically for swagbucks, to make sure there's no problems. I can't think of any other reasons. I did move about a month and a half ago and never updated my address, but other than that I have no clue. I don't watch the videos or anything like that, mainly just surveys and discovery. I had 7300 SB's (6000 credited recently, 1300 I've had for some time) and was looking forward to getting target giftcards.

I emailed support and I'll keep this updated, but now I can join the deactivated club. I really hope I get my account back, I've had it for years. I



Submitted September 16, 2018 at 10:26AM by SpacemanSpiff99 https://ift.tt/2NIsNKv

No comments :

Post a Comment