Monday, September 17, 2018

Finally in a stable job. Any tips?

No comments :

So I am 19 years old and finally have a stable job after spending the last 2 years in and out of temporary work.

I currently am on 9.91 an hour and work 37. 5 hours a week and usually get about £315 a week after taxes.

Monthly equals to £1,260 and my rent is £350 a week which pays for Internet, gas, electricity, etc too. After that and all my bills such as phone, travel to work, food, etc I have around 500 left.

I am planning on putting money into a separate account that I will not use unless for emergencies. Based on that information how much would any of you recommend I should put in a month at 19 years old.

Also any further tips would be great, thanks



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 11:53PM by Randomperson3029 https://ift.tt/2MHCgNt

No comments :

Post a Comment