Sunday, September 16, 2018

Dairy Diaries - Survey App For Australians

No comments :

Stumbled upon Dairy Diaries (non-ref), when Google Play Store showed a bunch of 'Reward programmes' apps, most likely due to the type of apps I've installed. (quick little video proof)

And got interested when the screenshots were advertising in SGD (I live in Singapore), I thought alright it could be a Singaporean company behind this survey app and the app reminds me of another survey app (Streetbees), so I went ahead and downloaded it.

Made an account and it instructed me to look at the FAQ, went ahead and did that. But to my disappointment, surveys were paid in AUD and were open to Australian residents only.

False advertising! But it might be just a single study.

Why did I make this post even though I'm not Australian? I just wanted to spread the word about it and hear what people think (not a single mention here, haven't checked /r/beermoneyglobal or /r/beermoneyAus). The study lasts until the 23rd, doesn't hurt to try ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I'm a little skeptical about the app though with the current 500 downloads and 1 review.



Submitted September 16, 2018 at 07:10PM by Ashamed_Roof https://ift.tt/2QzkDCL

No comments :

Post a Comment