Monday, September 17, 2018

Bay Area fender bender. Guy not cooperating with insurance

No comments :

I was in a fender bender 3 weeks ago. I unfortunately did not file a report and now the guy who hit me is not returning insurance calls.

I filed a claim through his insurance because the damage to my car is not worth my deductible of $1000. I don’t want to pay it and risk not ever getting the money back. I uploaded pictures of the scene, his insurance card, registration and drivers license and the insurance company is denying it all because it’s not enough proof..

I could still get a police report and they said that should be good, but in case they deny that too, I wanted to take him to court.

It’s not about the money for me, it’s just the fact that he’s not taking responsibility of his mistake. It’s wrong and he doesn’t just get to walk away after hitting someone. I drive a Honda Civic and he drives a Ford F-150. Just imagine the impact of the hit..

I just wanted to know if it’s even worth it to sue him?



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 04:07PM by xenon_54x https://ift.tt/2QDvlrS

No comments :

Post a Comment