Sunday, September 16, 2018

Anyone taught on iTutor?

No comments :

I worked with Qkids for a few months before burning out on it. My current job and qkids didn't line up well at the time. I was working late nights and turning around and had to get up at 4:30 am and it was killing me. My schedule has changed and I'm ready to jump back in with a new company.

I've applied at Dadaabc and basically know what to expect from it having done qkids. However, I've seen itutor allows you to teach adults and the hours are less strictly 5am-9am (for me in central time), both of which are appealing to me. I love kids but I've always enjoyed teaching adults when I get the chance.

I couldn't find a ton of information on it and was curious if any redditors have experience with itutor. Pay? Work environment? Scheduling? Any advice welcome!



Submitted September 16, 2018 at 06:28PM by ShevElev https://ift.tt/2OwjGtD

No comments :

Post a Comment