Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Anyone interested in selling crafts?

No comments :

Sorry if this us not allowed, Im new to posting. Anyway, etsy is a website where you can make items to sell online. You can also sell vintage, art, craft supplies, among others. Its been a nice source of side income. Ive heard some people even make a living off it but I havent figured out how yet lol. Anyway, If you or anyone you know wants to try it, let me know and I'll give you my referral link for 40 free listings. I get 40 free listings as well as well so i would appreciate it. I tried posting the referral link but I guess it's not allowed? I guess DM me if you want the link. Thanks, and hopefully this helps somebody out there :)



Submitted September 18, 2018 at 02:11PM by Cpnsavinmmy https://ift.tt/2NM4Zp9

No comments :

Post a Comment