Sunday, January 24, 2016

Clickworker account gone and unable to register for a new one?

No comments :

So I haven't used clickworker/ UHRS for a few months. I got back on today, made like $30 on UHRS, and then decided to check my clickworker account to make sure everything is still working. When I try to sign in to clickworker, it says that it doesn't recognize my username. I tried to recover my password, and it says that there is no account associated with my email address. So it appears my account has been deleted. Then I tried to register for a new account, and it says that I can't make one, because when I select my country (US,) it says "We are sorry, but registration as a Clickworker for your country of residence is not available at this time due to a lack of projects for your area." What is going on?



Submitted January 25, 2016 at 01:15AM by TheDweadPiwatWobbas
via http://ift.tt/23mYatJ

No comments :

Post a Comment