Thursday, April 8, 2021

Appen/Uhrs payments advices

No comments :

Hi everyone, I'm new to the work online world. I got accepted in Appen to a project named Crescent that send you to the Uhrs marketplace. I did my first job on Uhrs and got a report with 9$ total earning. I understand that the payment will be made through Appen but I didn't received any invoice. I have to do something or the invoice will show later automatically? How much time will it take to have the invoice on Appen? I would like to go on working since I have other tasks to do on Uhrs but I'm a little afraid. Also there is a way to check your payment method on Appen? Because I opened the account long time ago and I remember that I also opened a payoneer account but I want to check the information just to be sure it's all correct. Thanks so much.



Submitted April 08, 2021 at 11:36PM by lando9s https://ift.tt/3t7wZF8

No comments :

Post a Comment