Sunday, June 2, 2019

What do y'all recommend me?

No comments :

Hey guys! I'm interested in doing a side income online. Here is my ideal criteria:

- High paying per task (if they don't offer as many tasks as others, I'm good with that!)

- Start instantly (unlike Appen where I could be waiting months)

- Doesn't waste too much of your time doing surveys that you end up not qualified for

So, I guess the ideal program is something that I can make a few hundred per month doing minimal hours and able to get in right away. Not expecting to make significant income, just looking to make huge bangs for my time! I've heard there's great programs out there who pay a lot but don't offer many tasks. Those are the ones I'm interested in but haven't been able to find!

Thanks y'all!



Submitted June 03, 2019 at 12:26AM by christianferne http://bit.ly/2WHZkol

No comments :

Post a Comment