Thursday, June 13, 2019

Weird message in a yellow banner under sponsored videos

No comments :

I have laptop guy under sponsored videos, but when I click on it. I get a yellow banner at the top of the screen that says "this offer is no longer available. Check again later" It looks just like the banner you get when you are dq'Ed or complete a survey. I have been getting it since yesterday and I usually have a lot of activities just after midnight. I keep checking, but keep getting that message. And I know it is working for others so it is not due to the ncraves problem. Is this happening to anyone. Else? Did I somehow get banned from laptop guy even though I don't ever use all of the rounDs I am given? Is there a fix for it? Without laptop guy, the daily crave and ncraves, it is really tough to get points. thanks,



Submitted June 14, 2019 at 12:06AM by Sillygirl16 http://bit.ly/2FaM29X

No comments :

Post a Comment