Friday, June 7, 2019

Selling a Rev Account!

No comments :

I’m a college student and went through all the training/got “hired” only to find out I actually hate transcription.

I’m happy to pass this off to someone who will use it. Asking $300. My bank account is in the negative right now and I’m trying to avoid getting that overdraft fee or taking out another loan. Maybe we can help each other!

This is basically a brand new account with no bad ratings (no ratings at all, actually), so you can start fresh (or start over if you’re already making money through rev but not getting work or something due to low ratings).

After you pay I’ll send you the email and password, then you can change all that info to yourself! I don’t think I ever set up a bank or anything so you’ll have to set that up, too.

PM me!



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 09:05PM by anonygoats http://bit.ly/2wHqey3

No comments :

Post a Comment