Friday, June 7, 2019

Moving sales strategy

No comments :

A friend of mine is a hard core yard sale enthusiast. Whenever she is at a sale, she chats with the folks running the sale and if they mention they are moving, she always asks what they are going to do with any deep freezer/pantry goods they have. She then offers to buy it if the response she gets from them seems promising, like " oh gosh, I hadn't even thought about that!". She packs a cooler in the car and I've seen her come away with packs of steaks, bulk bags of rice and beans, canned goods, etc. She always offers to pay but about half the time, she gets it for free as a thank you for asking about it because she is solving a problem they didn't know they had.

Just a reminder to ask at yard sales if you are interested in something in particular. I've asked at yard sales about vintage clothing and more than once have heard " oh, I didn't put it out because I didn't think anyone would be interested. Let me show you".



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 08:01PM by eczblack http://bit.ly/2KzDJrD

No comments :

Post a Comment