Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Looking to start a website? Get a Free Domain + 12 Months Hosting

No comments :

Hi,

I've recently launched my own hosting platform and to help me get some reviews for my new business I'm giving away a domain name with 12 months hosting to 10 redditors looking to start their own website. All that I require is that once I have setup your domain and hosting, you leave me a review of my service on TrustPilot. The hosting will include the usual cPanel and one click installers so you can install wordpress or other CMS very easy. No payment of any kind is required, just that you leave a review for me on TrustPilot.

If you're interested drop me a message and I'll get you setup asap. First come first serve. Free domain only applicable to .eu .in .us .mobi .pro domains.



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 09:56PM by h1z1junkies http://bit.ly/2Wsa6j6

No comments :

Post a Comment