Friday, June 7, 2019

Lionbridge: Can not work over 1 hour per day

No comments :

Hi all,

I have just joined the Internet Safety Evaluator job of Lionbridge few weeks ago. A week ago I receive the email from Lionbridge that the amount of tasks will decrease in the short time. After that I only could work for 1 hour per day and get the message after working 1 hour :

"No tasks are currently available. Please try again after 5/5/19, 2:00 PM

Contact your employee for more information" 

This message is so strange when having no task.

 Now I just can work for 7 hours is the maximum hours of the week.

Does anyone know the reason why I can only work for 1 hour per day or have the problems like me?

Thanks all.



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 05:11AM by David_Ti19 http://bit.ly/2EXtB8w

No comments :

Post a Comment